Pixprofit pays for typing out captcha images?

10/20/2009

Pixprofit is a site that pays you to type out the letters and numbers in a captcha image. You get 30 seconds per image to type it correctly. You must type it in case sensitive, and include any symbols or spaces just as it is in the image. I am still testing this program, and am not really sure what I think of it. I have heard from many sources that it does pay and is legit, and the site states that they process payments daily. I have also heard that if you make too many errors your account will be suspended, so if you do use this program accuracy is a must. You earn $1.00 for every thousand captchas processed. I like the fact that the site pays out daily, so you can get paid as soon as you have reached the $3.00 payout amount.

My biggest issue with this would be to wonder why someone needs thousands of capchas decoded in the first place. Also, this has got to be the most mind numbingly boring work from home task I have ever attempted. I did not even get to the point of having made a dollar before my brain felt like it had turned to Jello, and I had to stop doing it. Since then, I have found it difficult to feel motivated enough to go on another captcha rampage, so it may be a while before I can verify if this pays or not. In the meantime, it is believed to be legit (but possibly unethical if being used to spam?), and I will leave it up to you to decide whether or not to use it.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment