About Legit Money Makers vs Positive Listings

10/10/2009

Due to a question someone asked me, I would like to clarify the purpose of the "Legit Money Makers" category. Any program that is posted with this tag I have either been personally paid by, or someone whom I know personally well enough to trust has been paid by. Any program listed here on this blog that is not on the Scamwatch list is here because it is believed to be legit after researching it, but if they do not have this tag I cannot give a personal recommendation on them. The lack of the tag does NOT mean they are not legit, only that I cannot personally vouch for them. All other opportunities believed to be legit are tagged as Positive Listings. As always, we encourage our readers to comment on their experiences with any programs listed, and provide any additional info they think others may find helpful when choosing an opportunity.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment